Posted 11 days ago
Baro Toronto is looking for outgoing and professional hosts to join our team!
- Greeting and seating guests
- Managing coat check (seasonal)
- Answer main phone line and handle guest inquiries and reservation requests
- Updating the status of tables during dinner service
- Assisting servers with clearing and setting table
- 1 year experience in high-volume restaurant preferred but not required
- Experience with OpenTable or Bookenda preferred but not required
Date Available: February 10th, 2019
Compensation: $14/hour plus tips
Contact Name: Steve Baert
At Baro, we strive to achieve the reputation of Toronto’s best workplace. World-class service doesn’t come easy and ensuring a quality customer experience is something that must be met with every guest who comes through our doors.
Our hiring process is thorough, our training program is extensive, but the service relayed by all our employees is beyond exceptional. Baro may be an industry leader in Toronto, but our ambition as a brand is to become iconic in the hospitality industry.
If you’re motivated by challenges that bring success, we want to meet you!