Posted 23 days ago
• Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, and labour costs.
• Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors and schedule the delivery of supplies.
• Maintain professional restaurant image including restaurant cleanliness and appearance standards.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation.
• Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate action to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
• Ensure proper safety procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
• Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Continue to implement new strategies and process’ to improve the business
• Train and develop HOH team members at a high level
Date Available: February 18th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive salary
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Dirk Aumuellar
Contact Position: GM
At Baro, we strive to achieve the reputation of Toronto’s best workplace. World-class service doesn’t come easy and ensuring a quality customer experience is something that must be met with every guest who comes through our doors.
Our hiring process is thorough, our training program is extensive, but the service relayed by all our employees is beyond exceptional. Baro may be an industry leader in Toronto, but our ambition as a brand is to become iconic in the hospitality industry.
If you’re motivated by challenges that bring success, we want to meet you!