Posted 4 days ago
Biercraft is looking for fun, enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our ever growing company who want to learn & deliver memorable guest service. Our teammates provide respectful, intuitive and responsive service to guests, creating an exceptional experience for each guest. Each server’s primary objective is to strive to understand our guests needs/wants, creating a desire for them to return. Hospitality is our core value. Opportunity for advancement for those who love this industry.
Duties & responsibilities including but not limited to:
● Partake in product knowledge and other service related training put on by your management team
● Participation in programs such as Cicerone. Prud’homme, etc.
● Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
● Inform guests of features and signature items.
● Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
● Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
● Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
● Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
● Perform side work during each shift as outlined by section assignment.
● Maintain clean service areas.
● Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
● Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
● Be ready and willing to assist fellow teammates as sales fluctuate and situations arise.
● Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
● Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by Managers.
● Ambassador to the company outside of work.
● Must be a team player and willing to contribute to a cohesive environment.
● Pub/restaurant serving experience
● Beer knowledge
● Must be of age to serve alcohol
● Valid Serving it Right certificate or other provincial requirements.
● Must have a basic knowledge of dining room, service procedures and functions.
● Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Date Available: September 11th, 2019
Compensation: Wage + Tips
Other Positions: Bartender, Host(ess)
Requirements: Serving It Right
Contact Name: Jezzy
Contact Position: General Manager
BierCraft is an undeniably crafted beer experience. From the best in Belgians to the best in Craft, we curate a remarkable offering in an environment that welcomes you just as you are. As beer stewards, we offer an unparalleled collection backed by the knowledge and pride to deliver the right pour in an unpretentious room. Our people are as diverse as our selection, and genuinely enjoy welcoming guests to connect over a pint, a plate or a proverb.
As BierCrafters, we love incredible beer experiences as much as we love our relationships. We enjoy together. We indulge together. And we have fun while we do it.