Posted 28 days ago
Biercraft is looking for fun, enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our ever-growing company who want to learn & deliver memorable guest service. Our team provide respectful, intuitive and responsive service to guests, creating an exceptional experience for each guest. Each server’s primary objective is to strive to understand our guests needs/wants, creating a desire for them to return. Hospitality is our core value. Opportunity for advancement for those who love this industry.
Duties including but not limited to:
● Partake in product knowledge and other service related training put on by your management team
● Participation in programs such as Cicerone. Prud’homme, etc.
● Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
● Inform guests of features and signature items.
● Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
● Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
● Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
● Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
● Perform side work during each shift as outlined by section assignment.
● Maintain clean service areas.
● Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
● Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
● Be ready and willing to assist fellow teammates as sales fluctuate and situations arise.
● Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
● Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by Managers.
● Ambassador to the company outside of work.
● Must be a team player and willing to contribute to a cohesive environment.
● Any other duties as assigned by employer from time to time.
Date Available: October 2nd, 2019
Other Positions: Bartender, Host(ess)
Requirements: Serving It Right
Contact Name: General Manager
Contact Position: General Manager
Every great neighbourhood needs a public house, and Biercraft delivers that and a whole lot more. With more than 120 craft beers in stock, and 32 beers on tap, the craft revolution is amply represented here. Biercraft has a special emphasis on Belgian beers, but strong representation from local brews. Meanwhile, the menu is also excellent, serving up fresh and local fare over weekend brunch (solid classics like eggs benny, waffles), lunch (homemade burgers, soups, sandwiches and their signature mussels), and dinner, which features a French-inspired bistro menu.
Every Biercraft location is different, and this one is expressly designed for Wesbrook Village, with a nice big patio facing Norman Mackenzie square, and plenty of room at the bar, as well as a 55-seat dining room. It even has its own logo totem: the bison, a signature of this location.