Posted 18 days ago
Following a string of recent accolades, Boulevard Kitchen and Oyster Bar is looking for full-time line cooks to join their award-winning kitchen team.
This is a unique opportunity to work with both a Canadian Culinary Championship winner, Chef Alex Chen as well as Chef Roger Ma, long time executive sous chef for three Michelin Star Daniel in NYC. With an innovative approach that blends a respect for the past with a celebration of the present, Boulevard’s seafood-focused menu is grounded in classical technique and training, while artfully infusing casual West Coast flair with creative hints of international influences.
Qualifications and key attributes:
• Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
• Previous experience in a fine-dining restaurant is an asset
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic and high standards for quality
• Team player who builds trust with colleagues and can be relied upon for their honesty and integrity
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to learn and continually improve
• Superior organization skills, attention to detail and cleanliness
• Ability to adhere to company specifications
We thank all those who have applied but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Date Available: March 1st, 2019
Compensation: to be discussed at time of hire
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Caren Goleski
Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver featuring an oyster bar, private dining room and an outdoor patio. This restaurant is the new showcase for the legendary and artistic fare of Chef Alex Chen. His inspiration comes from French traditions with a respect for the past while staying both current and modern. Our goal is to deliver an ambiance, service and cuisine that speaks of who we are and where we are located.