Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an organized and driven individual to fill our full time Office Manager position at Brewhall!
As our Office Manager, you will be responsible cash management, accounts payable, payroll, merchandise inventory, entering labour and general office duties.
• Daily cash management – processing cash deposits and bartenders cash out’s
• Enter and verify restaurant and brewery accounts payable and payroll
• Answer phone calls and manage office duties
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles, practices and applications
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Excel & Word
• Post-secondary education in Accounting preferred, but not required
• Restaurant experience preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and self-motivated
Date Available: May 7th, 2019
Compensation: $18 - $25 / hour
Requirements: POS - MICROS, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Nick Menzies
Contact Position: General Manager
We are a craft brewery and beerhall bringing the community together with fresh beer, tasty bites, fun games, and great vibes
We bring fresh, local beer directly from Tank to Tap. We focus on collaborations and pushing the boundaries on small-batch product development. 8 of our 10 tanks run directly to our beerhall taps, providing our guests with the freshest product possible.
BREWHALL is your third space – a place you go when you’re not at home or at work. Where you gather with family and friends (both old and new) to try something different. The communal space was created to bring the community together and showcase the best of the West Coast.
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT BREWHALL
• Companywide Food Discount - includes Tap & Barrel, TAPshack, and Bridges
• Comfortable Dress Code - wear sneakers, jeans, and tees!
• Training + Education
• Fun Work + Team Environment
• Growth Opportunities
WHERE WE'RE LOCATED
You can find us at 97 East 2nd Ave. in the heritage Opsal Steel Building in Brewery Creek (Olympic Village).