Posted 7 days ago
Browns Socialhouse - Schoolhouse, our newest restaurant located in South Coquitlam is currently seeking a Sous Chef to join our expanding team. If you are a dynamic leader and an exceptional coach we would like to hear from you.
- Interviewing , training and supervising BOH staff
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read & write in English
- Creating shift schedules and managing labour costs
- Managing BOH labour and food cost
- Ordering all food products and supplies
- Developing strong relationships with the team and creating great culture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years as a Sous Chef in the restaurant industry
- 5 years plus of cumulative experience in the restaurant industry
- Proven leadership and exceptional culinary skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Date Available: January 15th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Other Positions: Cook
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Kenzie Macphail
Browns Restaurant Group is dedicated to the art of presenting exceptional cuisine in our own stylish and unique setting. We’d like to think we simplify the dining experience, integrating fresh food and cheerful service in a relaxed environment.