Posted 7 days ago
Burgoo is hiring Line Cooks!
We’re looking for someone who is:
* Eager to learn
If this is you then check us out.
We offer great pay with great benefits:
* Staff meals
* Steps to transit
* 1, 5 and 10 year recognition of contribution (you get a gift)
* From scratch cooking
* Freshly laundered uniforms
* Clean and excellently maintained kitchens and professional equipment
* Early close times
* Company values that reflect positive social values
* Diverse and fun atmosphere
* Comprehensive and supportive training
* Career growth opportunities
* Strong environmental practices
* Staff parties
* Fun people, great teams
Your general duties will include:
* Preparing and plating all food orders
* Following line standards to ensure cooking and presentation consistency at all times
* Ensuring a high level of food quality and consistency
* Organizing chits in order of priority
* Communicating plating timing with other line cooks
* Setting up, organizing and restocking mise en place and work station throughout shift
* Assisting in food preparation
* Maintaining a clean and sanitized work area
* Performing opening, changeover and closing duties as outlined by Head Chef
Date Available: July 12th, 2018
Compensation: $13 - $18 / hr, generous tips, staff meals, excellent benefits
Other Positions: Line Cook, Prep Cooks
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Food Safe Level 2, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Executive Chef
Burgoo came to life because we believe everyone needs a little comfort and a place to enjoy some great comfort food. No matter what the season is, a tiny bit of comfort can go a long way to making someone’s day more satisfying.
At Burgoo, we strive to offer our guests comfortable service and consistent quality through everything we do. We believe that our success depends on having happy and committed team members who feel right at home ensuring that our guests are comfortable and happy.
This is a great place to work for those looking to be part of a growing company and further their restaurant career.
We look forward to meeting you!