Posted 7 days ago
We attract and develop the best in our industry.
We love creating world-class food our guests love and come back for, and we hire genuine, passionate people who are wired the same way. We also provide extensive training and development so our culinary staff have every opportunity to grow and succeed in our restaurants. Our talented team includes more than 30 Red Seal Chefs and 100 Red Seal Apprentices, making us the largest sponsor of chef apprentices in Western Canada for this nationally recognized Certification Program.
Line Cook/Prep Cook:
• We advance our culinary journey by working with some of the world’s finest menu offerings
• Our team is comprised of dedicated and talented cooks, armed with a passion for the culinary arts
• We are looking for those who possess a strong work ethic and are driven to achieve team goals
• Work with complex ingredients to create challenging dishes
• Gain experience in food costing and time management
• Create dishes developed by Iron Chef America Champion, Rob Feenie
• Continue to grow by sharing your expertise as a trainer or develop into a leader
Date Available: May 10th, 2019
Other Positions: Cook, Prep Cooks
Contact Name: Tylor Billings
Contact Position: Sous Chef
Proudly Canadian owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe leads through innovation while remaining true to its Vancouver roots. Committed to delivering a unique experience, Cactus Club Cafe blends the worlds of fine and casual dining through inventive design, unparalleled food quality and a personalized approach to service.