Posted 26 days ago
Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life. We are looking for Line Cooks motivated by a passion for food and personal and professional growth.
Who we are:
• We are the number one Tourist Destination in Vancouver
• We are passionate about creating experiences guests and team members are amazed by
• We are inspired by our natural setting and sharing the wonder of nature with over 1,000,000 annual guests
What you’ll get:
• Competitive wages and tips
• Free coffee, tea and fountain pop with your reusable cup
• While on shift, 50% discount on food
• 30% discount at the Trading Post gift store
• Access to various team events #TeamCapGroup
• Guest passes for friends and family
What you’ll do:
• Prepare and cook meals with consistent standards of food quality and customer satisfaction,
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
• Maintain a clean kitchen and work area,
• May assist with menu planning, determining the size of food portions, costs and ordering supplies,
• Always represent the interests and values of the Company in the workplace.
Who you are:
• You have 1-2 years of previous kitchen or cooking experience; formal kitchen training considered an asset,
• You have strong communication skills,
• You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment,
• You have Food Safe Level 1 certification.
Date Available: April 22nd, 2019
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Jon Stack
Over the past 120 years visitors from all over the world have enjoyed the thrill of stepping onto the swaying cedar planks over Capilano Canyon but it is the spirit of those first intrepid visitors in 1889 that makes Capilano unique and inspires our vision, “to create experiences that people are amazed by”.