Posted 8 days ago
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great local beer. Our focus is on using locally sourced ingredients whenever available where all menu items are handcrafted in house to provide the freshest food possible. In all of our locations, CRAFT is committed to supporting local vendors, organizations and charities as part of our commitment to always give back to the communities we do business in.
This job is for you if:
- You can't help but go above and beyond
- You are passionate about fresh local ingredients and amazing craft beers
- You are motivated, coachable and eager to grow and learn
- You love your community and want to help give back
Why choose this job:
- Featuring a rooftop patio, cabana bar and over 100 beers on tap
- Be part of Kelowna's most exciting restaurant opening
- Join the CRAFT Family and help us give back to the community
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Restaurant experience is an asset but not necessary
-Flexible scheduling & growth opportunity
Apply online now!
Date Available: January 12th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Wages + Gratuities
Other Positions: Guest Services
Requirements: Serve it Right
Contact Name: Mike Green
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great craft beer. Launched in Calgary in 2011, the CRAFT movement has been spreading ever since, bringing our special recipe of sophisticated comfort food, unique craft beers and active community involvement to new cities every year.