Posted 15 days ago
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great local beer. Our focus is on using locally sourced ingredients whenever available where all menu items are handcrafted in house to provide the freshest food possible. In all of our locations, CRAFT is committed to supporting local vendors, organizations and charities as part of our commitment to always give back to the communities we do business in.
This job is for you if:
- You are a natural leader and have the experience to back it up
- You are motivated, coachable and eager to learn
- You embrace the team culture of the kitchen
Why choose this job:
- Featuring a rooftop patio, cabana bar and over 100 beers on tap
- Work with fresh, local ingredients, cooking upscale comfort food
- Join Chef Robert Jewell in preparing Brewmaster's dinners & private events
- Career growth in a rapidly growing company
If you believe that you are the right fit to help drive the CRAFT brand, we would love to meet you!
Date Available: January 20th, 2019
Compensation: Very Competitive Salary + Gratuities
Contact Name: Robert Jewell
Contact Position: Executive Chef
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great craft beer. Launched in Calgary in 2011, the CRAFT movement has been spreading ever since, bringing our special recipe of sophisticated comfort food, unique craft beers and active community involvement to new cities every year.