Posted 11 days ago
Craft Beer Market Toronto is situated in the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto. We are relatively new to the Toronto scene and are continually looking to grow and develop our business and more importantly our team. We focus on great quality food and of course craft beer. We have 150 beers on tap so there is 150 reasons to join our team.
We are looking for Senior Management positions in the restaurant, with responsibility for both the operation of the Front of House and Kitchen, revenue and profitability of the business. This role entails working side by side with the our management team to ensure the successful operations of the restaurant.
This position maintains active control over the execution of all aspects of the operating system. An individual in this position oversees hiring, scheduling, purchasing, prep, drink and meal production, cleanliness, upkeep, food handling and safety for the entire operation. These position include oversight of our management team. All team members report to this individual, either directly or through other members of the management team.
This individual must be a strong leader at all times and able to direct efforts of others ongoing. Multi-tasking, organization, and awareness are essential. This person leads by example with the company’s “Impactful Leadership” philosophy. This individual also works effectively without supervision at all times, and has a well-developed sense of business acumen. Performance is based on recruiting, selection, training and development of team members and management positions.
• An innovative leader with a strong business acumen
• A self-motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the overall operations of the restaurant both profitability and the results of our team
• A master of training and development
• Thrives on setting and attaining goals
• Professional and enthusiastic to learn new skills and bring what you already know to make our team stronger
• An expert communicator who thrives on building relationships with guests,
suppliers and team members
• Looking to further your career in a young company and be challenged to continually develop your skill set
• A sense of humour is a must
• A leader with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Date Available: January 1st, 2019
Compensation: Compensation based on experience
Other Positions: Assistant General Manager
Contact Name: Alastair Knight
Contact Position: Market Partner Ontario
CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great craft beer. Launched in Calgary in 2011, the CRAFT movement has been spreading ever since, bringing our special recipe of sophisticated comfort food, unique craft beers and active community involvement to new cities every year.