Posted 11 days ago
Donnelly Group has recently opened an intimate Bar Cafe in the heart of the Financial District - Love Joy Bar Cafe.
With an exceptional roastery located in Victoria - Bows & Arrows - Donnelly Group is able to provide an excellent product and exceptional service.
Baristas, along with a passion for coffee, must have a love for customer service and all things food and beverage. Alongside the knowledge of coffee execution, the ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 6 months bartending experience. Being a Bar Cafe, the ideal candidate will be as much a bartender as a barista. In a fast paced environment, the ideal candidate must have an understanding of food handling and cleanliness. Latte art and knowledge of specialty coffee is a must.
We're looking for all shifts - part time and full time - so do't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Opening Duties / Closing Duties
- Complete set up of bar
- Complete set up of pastry and food display
- Inventory counts nightly
- Proper dial-in of all machines
- Espresso tested and continuously adjusted throughout the day
- Maintain positivity throughout shift
Date Available: December 16th, 2018
Requirements: Smart Serve
Contact Name: Josh Bocas
Contact Position: Manager
The Donnelly Group is a group of pubs, restaurants, cocktail lounges and barbershops in Vancouver and Toronto.
We are NOW hiring for our newest location – on the corner of Bay St. and Wellington (in the financial district).
Why do you want to work for us rather than ‘the other place’? Why are we different? We’re just different.
- GMs, Chefs & managers that are actively on the floor and being a part of your day-to-day, supporting service, and providing honest feedback.
- Bar managers that are working with you to provide the coolest cocktails, the best execution techniques, and the best service techniques in order to get you the best results.
- Kitchen staff that has as much interest in winning at the table as you do.
We’re a group of people that care about the staff WANTING to work with us.
We don’t over-staff, but we hold you accountable to results. We don’t understaff, but expect you to hustle. If you’re not happy working here, we’re not doing our job properly. Days, nights, mids, whatever shift is the right fit for you, we want you to get the results YOU’RE looking for. We are here to help train, educate, and support the process that leads to those results.
Our industry is about product and culture. Let us prove to you that we’re the best at it. Join the team.
We are looking forward to meeting you