Posted 29 days ago
The MRG Group is on the search for a strong leader to join our Dublin Calling team!
If you are an energetic, fun and enthusiastic leader, who shares our passion for great food, entertainment and creating memorable experiences – we want to hear from you!
Working for us, you will be the champion of Positive Shareable Experiences. You will be empowered to go above and beyond to make the day for your guests. At the same time, enjoying a fun and inviting work environment with opportunities to grow and learn every day.
The Service Manager reports directly to the Assistant General Managers and oversees the restaurant floor area and staff. The Service Manager is expected to represent the company and the brand at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Create Positive Shareable Experiences
· Manage food and beverage operations with the bartenders and servers to the highest standards following the “Four Spades and Core values of our Brand”
· Lead team by attracting, recruiting, training and auditing
· Create server Scorecards and report on them weekly
· Work with AGM to manage proper staffing levels within labour budget guidelines
· Identify customers needs and wants, respond proactively to all of their complaints and concerns
· Establish targets and goals with GM
· Enforce company policies and procedures i.e. no phones on floor, no hanging out on shift, executing food and drink running system etc.
· Provide feedback on menu items
· Ensure we are in compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
· Promote, train and execute on Dublin Programming
· Report to management on sales results and staffing issues
· Manage the floor, sound, temperature and lighting
· Maintain a high level of staff morale
· Handle customer enquiries and complaints
· Take and review reservations (Yelp, Reserve Interaction)
· Ensure prompt and clear communication
· Review and complete the checklist when Opening/Closing the restaurant
· Maintain a Clean, Safe, Professional and Fun environment
· Coaching, Leading staff on the MRG core values
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (Qualifications)
● Customer Service
● Time management and organization
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Work Status : Full Time, Salaried + Bonus
Date Available: June 19th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Jason Thomas
Located in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District, Dublin Calling Pub & Kitchen is home to all things PARTY featuring pub grub, pool tables, ping pong, dart lanes and 11 big screens for big games!