Posted 6 days ago
Duke’s Refresher serves up epic cocktails, 40 glorious beers on tap, stupid good food and the kind of fun that would make any respectable middle manager blush, ask for the bill, and leave early. The music’s loud, the conversation can get out of hand and you’ll be treated like a regular the minute you walk in the door – because if you’re not already one, we’re thinking you will be soon. And if you like the beer here as much as it’s going to like you, you might even find yourself joining the Einstein Club – which means you’ll get a personal beer stein that we’ll hang behind the bar for your visits. Just don’t expect us to hide it when you bring in someone on a first date.
As a Bar Manager for Duke’s you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieving and/or exceeding daily sales projections.
-Providing leadership, problem solving and decision making in all areas.
- Performing weekly inventory in accordance with company standards.
- Creating weekly schedule for Bar team that fits the needs of the business as set forth by your General Manager.
- Attention to detail around general cleanliness and operation of bars.
- Helping Assistant General Manager (as needed) in direction of beverage program.
- Meeting and maintaining accountability and profitability of specific areas as determined by operating standards.
- Providing ongoing training, motivating and monitoring of staff and the development of people.
- Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail.
- Coming to work with a winning mindset: ensuring your enthusiasm, infectious energy and ability spill onto other staff.
- 1-3 years of previous restaurant management experience, in a comparable restaurant with a structured service background.
- Smart Serve Certification.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication and possess great interpersonal skills. Excellent training skills.
- Knowledge of personal computers or ability to acquire appropriate-level skill at computer use and restaurant software.
- Numerical understanding, basic math skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
Date Available: September 23rd, 2019
Compensation: $45,000 - $55,000
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Michelle Breau
After two incredibly successful summer seasons as one of Muskoka's best local hang-outs, Duke's Refresher + Bar is coming to Toronto, at Yonge & Gerrard! We are a spirited fast casual restaurant and bar that promises the best in food, drink and good times amongst friends. We serve mouth-watering classics of hand-packed, hand-crafted lux'd up burgers, savoury salads, fresh sandwiches and innovative cocktails!