Posted 14 days ago
Earls is simply a people business that happens to serve food and drink. This is a unique role that is a set schedule from 5pm to 10pm Wednesday - Sunday Nights. Depending on the level of engagement with the individual this role is really yet to be created and designed which the applicant will be taking part in.
The responsibility of the Skipper Includes:
- Build relationships with all regular Skip customers
- Drive sales
- A Skip summary email sent every day Wednesday - Sunday
- Achieve and Maintain a 9.0 SKip Score
- Packing every order
- Doing the restaurant's paper order Wednesday and Friday
- Having a great relationship with the Back of House and the Front of House
What you Get!
- A free meal up to $18 every day worked
- An opportunity to grow within an awesome company
- Starting wage of 13.85 - As soon as the store gets to and maintains a 9.0 skip score 14.00 - Once we achieve and maintain a 9.5 - $15.00
- A tip percentage that will increase based off performance
Date Available: August 10th, 2019
Other Positions: Apprentice
Contact Name: General Manager
Contact Position: email@example.com
This is it, my friends. THE groovy-place-to-be type restaurant right on THE swish street to see and be seen on in downtown Vangroovy (that's Vancouver, for all you out-of-towners). We're talking about Earls Vancouver Restaurant on Robson, of course, where you're sure to get your fill of smiling faces, shi-shi shopping, beautiful people watching-oh, and a typically fab Earls' dining experience. In the summer, our two primo restaurant patios actually double the size of our restaurant. It doesn't hurt that they're not only gorgeous and inviting, but are also the only two patios in the neighbourhood that provide a welcome respite from the bustle of Robson St, Vancouver.
Inside the restaurant, kick back and relax in our 30-seat bar, which boasts 11 plasma screen TV's - you practically get one to yourself. The intimate dining room features beautiful views of Robson Street and Vancouver's amazing cityscapes - and our amazing staff members ain't so bad, either.
You'll find Earls Robson on the second floor above London Drugs on Robson Street at the corner of Bute Street. Whatever urban thrills you're seeking in Vancouver, they're pretty much within walking distance of the restaurant: movie theatres, museums, wicked shopping, live theatre and sports-if you can dream it, you can probably do it right after a tasty stopover, right here at Earls on Robson St. Vancouver.