Posted 12 days ago
Elisa is seeking a hands-on line-cook. Candidates will have the opportunity to learn and expand their culinary skills at this modern steakhouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
- Prepare and cook high quality foods based on Elisa’s guidelines
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Conduct his/her self in a positive, professional manner
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years related experience in premium Western cuisine
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, withstand heat, and deal with the pressures of preparing food in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who works well under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Motivated and energetic,
- Speak basic English
- Food Safe is preferred
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume.
Date Available: December 4th, 2018
Compensation: Competitive compensation
Other Positions: Cook
Requirements: High School Diploma, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Robyn Yates
A steakhouse reimagined. Meet Elisa, located in the heart of Vancouver’s Yaletown — a unique and feminine take on the signature steakhouse experience featuring a Grillworks Infierno wood-fired grill.
It’s in this spirit of hospitality that Elisa offers a dining experience unlike any other.