Posted 5 days ago
• Perform full cycle accounting for various companies
• Maintain the general ledger, accounts payable and prepare journal entries
for various restaurants
• Perform payroll for various companies
• Prepare bank reconciliations, financial statements, payroll adjustments and
keep ahead of any government deadlines such as Source deductions, EHT,
• Responsible for processing invoices, monthly cheques and reviewing
employee expense reports.
• Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Date Available: March 25th, 2019
Compensation: $39,000 - $41,000
Requirements: College Diploma, High School Diploma, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Tanya Ivanova
FAB Restaurant Concepts Inc. was founded in October 1999 by Sean Bayley and Jost Rittershaus, with the opening of Redwood Grille & Bar in the Yonge & Eglinton neighbourhood.
FAB Restaurant Concepts Inc. is an independently owned, multiple concept, hospitality company operating in the GTA. Since 2000, FAB Restaurant Concepts has made a tremendous impact on the Toronto restaurant industry by continuing to exceed Guest expectations.