Posted 21 days ago
We are currently looking for committed, highly engaging and motivated people that are inspired to assist in leading a team with professionalism and respect.
Glowbal Restaurant Group is comprised of 9 restaurants: GLOWBAL @ Telus Gardens, COAST Restaurant, Italian Kitchen, Trattoria Kitsilano, Black+Blue, The Roof, Trattoria Park Royal, Trattoria Burnaby; and NOSH, the group's newest concept. The energy, bustle and allure of these celebrated Vancouver restaurants are what most people notice first. In addition, engaging service, exquisite wine lists, and some of the most inventive, celebrated cuisine in Vancouver define every restaurant in the collection.
Manage the restaurant within the policies and procedures of Glowbal Restaurant Group to ensure guest satisfaction and profit maximization, with operational and financial responsibility. Directly perform hands-on work in managing full service restaurant operations on an ongoing basis, and respond to customer service needs accordingly. Role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant and provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team towards individual success and operational excellence.
• 3- 4 years minimum experience -- management level in restaurant industry
• Strong communication, motivational and inter-personal skills
• Sound problem solving abilities
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to set priorities for self and others
• Ability to develop and motivate staff to achieve challenging goals
• 'Hands-on' management style with excellent team leadership skills
• Excellent food and beverage knowledge
• Customer focus and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
• Technically competent with industry related forms of computer and electronic commerce
If you believe you are the person we are seeking, please apply online.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Glowbal Restaurant Group.
Date Available: April 1st, 2019
Compensation: Industry Standard wage
Other Positions: Shift Manager
Requirements: Food Safe Level 2, Serving It Right, WSET Level 1-3
Contact Name: Jack Lamont
Contact Position: Vice President/Director of Operations
Big, bold, and unapologetically chaotic, Glowbal is the namesake and flagship restaurant of Glowbal Restaurant Group. Located in Vancouver's architectural landmark, TELUS Garden, this is where stripped down North American cuisine lives and breathes, taking ingredients from across the continent.