Posted 29 days ago
Hobo is a modern retailer of recreational cannabis in BC and Ontario. Our aim is to make the cannabis buying experience disarming, compassionate and human. We were publicans first by virtue of two decades experience in hospitality as Donnelly Group, running public houses, cocktail clubs and barbershops. Our DNA is rich with an affinity for culture, authentic service attitude and a relentless pursuit of remarkable products.
For these reasons and others, people roll with us.
This is an open call to submit interest in joining the Hobo team as a Sales Associate in either a full time or part time capacity. We welcome compassionate, driven individuals with an appetite for learning and a genuine empathy for the well-being of others.
- Teamwork / collaboration
- Exceptional customer service
- Tech savvy
- Dedication to maintaining high level of regulatory compliance
- Minimum 19+ years of age
- Prior retail or customer service experience is an asset
- Cannabis knowledge is an asset, but not required
- Completion and adherence of required BC Worker Security Verification
- Any/all other training that is or will be Provincially and/or Federally required
5-2121 Springfield Road
Date Available: June 19th, 2019
Other Positions: Sales / Marketing
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Stuart Ryan
Contact Position: Recruitment & Training Manager
We were publicans first by virtue of two decades experience in hospitality as Donnelly Group, running public houses, cocktail clubs and barbershops. Our DNA is rich with an affinity for culture, relentless pursuit of great products and warm service attitude. We’ve summoned our passion for these things to energize into this modern retail brand.