Posted 4 days ago
Looking to join an awesome culinary team? This position involves:
• Prepare food items following standard recipes
• Plate food items for service
• Clean food preparation and serving equipment
• Use safe and sanitary food handling practices
• Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
• Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
• Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
• Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
• Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
• Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
• Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
• Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Date Available: September 11th, 2019
Compensation: Hourly + Incentive* + Benefits*
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Paul Benallick
Contact Position: Executive Chef
Located in the beautiful British Properties in West Vancouver, overlooking Downtown Vancouver, Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.