Posted 28 days ago
Library Square Public House is looking to fill a Manager role with an individual who is passionate about working in a fast-paced social atmosphere and embodies authentic publican traits. Consideration given to applicants with a strong sense of culture, community and genuine compassion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Established background in the hospitality industry
- Ability to lead, motivate and provide direction to staff
- Product focused: food, beverage, sports, music, entertainment
- Entreprenuerial mindset with revenue growth as a priority
- Service oriented, strong attention to detail
- Ability to hire and develop great people
- Prior experience in a supervisor or management role
- Understanding of key financial metrics: labour, promo, cost of goods sold
Date Available: May 21st, 2019
Requirements: Serving It Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Kyla Mills
Contact Position: Talent Acquisition Director
The wildly popular Library Square Public House is just two blocks from Rogers Arena and BC Place, and across the street from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Library Square is busy day and night, from business lunches to pre and post event crowds. Enjoy modern, local and organic pub fare, a huge selection of craft and domestic beer, and custom seasonal cocktails. Complete with a jukebox and games area, this large, versatile room is well known for its sports programming, live bands, DJs and late-night dancing.