Posted 23 days ago
Malone's Social Lounge and Tap house is a fun, lively venue located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Our goal is to create a unique dining or pub experience for all of those who walk in the door. We are looking to expand our amazing team, please apply today.
* Server Job Requirements *
- Candidate must be possess a valid Serving it Right certificate
- A minimum of one year serving experience
- Previous experience working with a POS system
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple tables
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, catering to customer's needs
- Engaging in a customer first environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting
- Passion for hospitality and craft beer a plus
Only candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Date Available: November 26th, 2018
Compensation: Upon experience
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Sophie Maurin
Malone’s Social Lounge and Taphouse was established in 1998. We take pride in offering one of the biggest, best and freshest craft beer selections in Vancouver and indeed Canada. With our in-house Cicerone, we are on the pulse of what’s new, delicious and trending. Our 38 taps are cleaned regularly to keep the standard of beer at its highest quality and it lets our guests taste the beer how it’s supposed to be tasted.
Alongside our craft beer, we serve the best pub fare that’s designed and overseen by our head chef, Jakub Demeter. Chef Demeter puts his unique touch on typical pub fare that complements our ice cold craft beer.