Posted 5 days ago
Be a part of one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. As such, our Sous Chef training program is designed to create the next wave of corporate chefs, through monthly seminars and on site training.
– Report directly to Sous Chef, Head Chef
– Prepare and cook menu items to specifications
– Maintain food quality
– Handle food while maintaining sanitation standards
– Daily cleaning and upkeep of work environment
– Set & restock service stations
– Food Safe Level 1
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to multitask under pressure
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to learn and maintain positive and professional attitude
– Understanding various cooking methods, equipment and procedures
– Previous experience in culinary is favourable but not required
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
Date Available: May 17th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
From the iconic Ocean Beach Hotel to the Hemingway Public House and now the Oceanside Public House, this location has been a watering hole for many years for locals and tourists alike. While the Hemingway introduced the strip to a modern day public house, Oceanside adds to the current revitalization of the White Rock Beach strip and highlights its beachside presence in a waterfront retreat that is one of a kind. We have built our business on our environment, the quality of our offerings, and most of all, our people and the service we provide. We can’t wait to serve you… from the moment you walk in, you are family.