Posted 6 days ago
PAR-TEE PUTT is definitely not your grandpa’s golf club. With 27 themed holes, we offer up nostalgic and quirky fun, along with delightful drinks served from two bars and a delicious pizza/bistro style menu all executed with excellent customer service. PAR-TEE PUTT will be Toronto’s newest destination for a good time. PAR none
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a new venue in Downtown Toronto?
- Follow the prep list created by chefs
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Undertake basic cooking duties
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Prior experience as Prep cook
- Manual dexterity, able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Must be able to work alone or in a team environment
Reports To: Executive Chef, Sous Chef
Date Available: June 10th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Wages
Contact Name: Director of Culinary
PAR-TEE PUTT is definitely not your grandpa’s golf club. With 27 themed holes, we offer up nostalgic and quirky fun, along with delightful drinks and delicious eats. PAR-TEE PUTT will be Toronto’s newest destination for a good time. Par none. So, dust off your visors and sharpen those tiny pencils and tee off with us starting June 2019!