Posted 12 days ago
Are you looking for an exciting leadership opportunity in a new venue in Downtown Toronto?
If you are an energetic, fun and an enthusiastic self-motivated leader, who shares our passion for great food, entertainment and creating memorable experiences – we want to hear from you! PAR-TEE PUTT Golf Club is now hiring for a Service Manager.
As a part of The MRG Group, PAR-TEE PUTT is definitely not your grandpa’s golf club. With 27 themed holes, we offer up nostalgic and quirky fun, along with delightful drinks served from two bars and a delicious pizza/bistro style menu all executed with excellent customer service. PAR-TEE PUTT will be Toronto’s newest destination for a good time. PAR none.
The MRG Group is a rapidly growing company in the hospitality and entertainment industry with businesses across Canada. Our primary focus is providing an amazing guest experience, which drives everything we do. We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a fun unique working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Create positive relationships with your team, exhibiting empathy and respect for people at all levels
- Effectively address and responsible for guest experience
- Ensure service is consistently at its very best, staff are assigned to appropriate work specific functions and are held accountable to the expectations
- Recruitment and onboarding for new team members
- Ongoing training, coaching and performance management of team members
- Monitoring proper staffing levels while maintaining quality of service in the space
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of service areas
- Ensure that proper opening and closing procedures are being followed
- Working alongside our sales team, following through with service expectations for large party events (food service, staffing levels, room set-up)
- Conducts administrative work including but not limited to scheduling, opening/closing checklists etc.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory/leadership experience in high volume restaurants and/or bar environments
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality an asset, but not requirement
- Proficient with computer systems including POS, Excel, Word, email, and social media platforms
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holiday
- This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in hospitality management.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Date Available: July 5th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Contact Name: General Manager
PAR-TEE PUTT is definitely not your grandpa’s golf club. With 27 themed holes, we offer up nostalgic and quirky fun, along with delightful drinks and delicious eats. PAR-TEE PUTT will be Toronto’s newest destination for a good time. Par none. So, dust off your visors and sharpen those tiny pencils and tee off with us starting June 2019!