Posted 26 days ago
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic Chef De Partie for our Cedar Springs PARC in North Vancouver. This is a temporary position until the end of March 2020.
Chef De Partie Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals in accordance with the established menus and standards for portion control and quality plate presentation;
- Provide creative input to menus, food preparation methods and special event menus;
- Receive and put away all food and supplies, doing so in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensure the kitchen operates at the highest level of sanitation and safety;
- Step into a leadership role when required.
Date Available: May 22nd, 2019
Compensation: Living Wage Certified
Other Positions: Cook
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, WHMIS, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Danielle Zehr
If you’re seeking a meaningful opportunity that gives you a higher purpose and enhances the lives of seniors, say hello to a career at PARC Retirement Living. We’re proud to offer a work environment that fosters growth, team commitment, service excellence and respect for all.
Perks of the job:
- We're a Living Wage Certified employer
- Receive financial support to enhance your skills
- Enjoy meaningful work
- Enjoy flexible shifts and no late nights