Posted 1 month ago
COMPANY OVERVIEW: QUAN JU DE
We are so excited to introduce you to Quan Ju De, our very first North American location. Quan Ju De is a well sought out and successful Asian restaurant brand that has been around for 135 years. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and fun individuals to join our team.
The Quan Ju De is well-known throughout Asian for its exceptional Chinese cuisine and most famously for the “Pecking Duck” dish. We could not be more excited to introduce Quan Ju De to Vancouver. Our menu is a fusion of traditional Chinese food with a North American flare. Our goal is to reintroduce North American culture to modern Chinese cuisine.
We believe our overall success is directly reliant on creating a team of highly capable and experienced individuals that bring their astounding personalities and positive attitude to the Quan Ju De culture. Our work environment is fast paced, collaborative and motivational. We are looking for individuals who want to achieve great things with us and develop their own skill set within Quan Ju De. We believe that with our company anything is possible, and we want all of our team members to grow and develop their own set of skills while working with us. If you are a passionate and hard-working professional, then this is the right place for you!
We are looking for full time managers for our upscale fine dining restaurant.
Qualifications/ Responsibilities :
- 2+ years of experience. You must be a "Hospitality Champion" with the ability to make the right decisions when it comes to our guests and staff.
- Excellent administration skills when it comes to ordering, scheduling, inventory counts and payroll.
- Ability to deal with high profile clientele in our four private rooms.
- Passionate and ambitious towards guest satisfaction.
- Ordering and scheduling.
- Conducting daily interviews.
- Floor coverage.
- Departmental meetings.
- Opening and closing the restaurants.
- Setting up sections for lunch and dinner.
- Assisting guests and staff with their feedback and requests.
- Following up and following through with our high end standards and initiatives.
- Technically competent with systems used within the restaurant.
- Shows leadership skills and is a models such behaviour to the team members.
Quan Ju De foundation is based on being treated with respect, honesty and fairness.
All our full-time members will enjoy the same level of family health insurance regardless of position.
We don’t just care about each other; we care about your family. All full-time members with children under six and parents over 65 will receive $100 allowance per month. You will also receive $100 credit if someone in your family is disabled.
Your feedback is respected
You will be receiving continuous development, training and feedback through performance reviews. Also, there will be a staff surveys to evaluate your management and how happy you are at your workplace.
Each of us will have an equal opportunity to be promoted within the restaurant or salary positions. This will be based on performance and not how long you have been working with us.
Date Available: September 23rd, 2019
Compensation: $53,000 - $65,000
Other Positions: Bar Manager
Requirements: First Aid/CPR Lvl 1, Serve it Right, WHMIS, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Kim Bailey
Contact Position: Restaurant Manager