Posted 9 days ago
The Regional Sales Manager will oversee group sales for five (5) venues situated at 250 Adelaide Street W and 26 Duncan St in Toronto, ON. The Porch (seasonal rooftop bar & restaurant), Rock ‘N’ Horse Saloon (country themed bar & restaurant), Dublin Calling (party pub & kitchen), Adelaide Hall (live music venue) and Par-Tee Putt (mini putt bar and restaurant). The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the Director of Hospitality and General Managers.
Managers at The MRG Group are responsible for creating positive shareable experiences for guests and employees in all our venues. They have great initiative and are driven and passionate about food and beverage. This team inspires and leads their employees to success by exceeding customer expectations.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as designated by Director of Hospitality
- Acquire and maintain a guest account base while focusing on new accounts and relationship building
- Demonstrate superior selling skills and strong communication skills
- Negotiate with potential guests and achieve maximum revenue potential while satisfying client needs
- An understanding of venue operations, food and beverage, and event planning
- Be responsible for, implement, and maintain a sales action plan for each quarter in accordance to company-wide goals
- Respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from clients, prospects, lead referrals & requests from Director of Sales
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and company data
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests and create positive shareable experiences alongside the General Managers, Assistant General Managers and venue staff
- Establish and maintain an effective consistent plan of correspondence with in venue staff
- Conduct tours of property with Corporate managers and decision makers.
- Develop and recommend programs to meet client needs as well as recommend alternate proposals.
- Participate in industry related organizations to represent The MRG Group
- Maintain working knowledge of local competition
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times and conduct personal behaviour in a mature professional business manner when representing the company
- Relevant experience in a Sales position in hospitality and/or events
- A passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Proven success with implementing sales growth strategies
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Impeccable organization and time management
- Ability to build, develop, and motivate a high performing team
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude
- Proficient with computer systems including POS, Excel, Word, e-mail
Date Available: July 8th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Contact Name: Director of Hospitality
Located in the heart of Entertainment District, Downtown Toronto, Rock ’n’ Horse Saloon is Toronto’s home for everything country! Known best for our warm and welcoming Southern hospitality, homestyle country cookin', line dancing lessons, mechanical bull riding, giant beeritas and ROCK’n parties with DJ and Dancin’ all night long – we are the city’s number one destination for special events!
Whether you’re celebrating a Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, Corporate Event or Private Function – we’ve gotcha taken care of!