Posted 6 days ago
We’re hiring Hosts & Food Expeditors at Townhall Public House Maple Ridge.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential.
– Welcome guests to the establishment with a professional and welcoming approach
– Manage waitlist and seat guests in a timely manner
– Assist in running drinks and food, clearing and resetting tables
– Assist with daily and weekly cleaning and environment upkeep
– A positive, can do attitude
– Ability to multitask
– Strong communication skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Passion for customer service excellence
– Engaging and energetic team player
– Relevant hospitality industry experience
– Competitive within the industry
– Dental & Medical Benefits for eligible employees
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André “Joseph” Bourque and Ryan “Richard” Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Date Available: May 15th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Marie Wynne
Contact Position: Manager
S+L Kitchen + Bar is brought to you by the Joseph Richard Group and offers a casual upscale environment focused on bringing unique locally inspired dishes to our guests. Featuring craft cocktails, craft beer and an expansive wine list, our menu is designed and inspired by Chef Matthew Stowe (Top Chef Canada winner and JRG Director of Culinary Operations) and David Jorge (MasterChef Canada winner and JRG Corporate Chef).