Posted 5 days ago
We are currently looking for full time and part time servers, front of house manager, and team leaders.
• Discount on meals
• Staff parties/team building
• Fun people/great team
• Career growth opportunity
• Community driven
• Locally and independently owned and operated
• Room to grow
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Team orientated individuals who are hard working, genuinely friendly, optimistic and respectful and kind. We strive to create a safe and accepting environment for all and value like minded people who are passionate about getting the job done right.
• Must have Serving It Right certificate
• Minimum 6 months - 1 year experience as a server
• We are looking for friendly outgoing staff who is able to work effectively in a team environment and has a flexible schedule
TEAM LEADER/FOH MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leadership skills: Mentor, inspire and motivate the team to reach their full potential
• Administrative: Working with touchscreen POS systems front and back end, social media savvy, planning and managing tap takeovers, special events, fundraisers etc.
• Creating weekly schedule and rotation
• Ensuring productivity is at max while not falling into over staffing people.
• Going above and beyond guest expectations
• Serving and bartending
• Daily cash out reports
• Daily close and lockup
TEAM LEADER/FOH MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3 - 5 years of hospitality management work related experience
• High School diploma/GED equivalency required; College/University coursework in culinary related program preferred
• Valid driver licenses and a clean driver's abstract
• Current Food Safe and Serving It Right Certification
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience working in a high-volume kitchen environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Excellent organization skills, detail oriented and a strong team player
• Basic/intermediate mathematical skills
• Able to work under pressure and in a professional manner
Date Available: March 13th, 2019
Compensation: $12-$20 /per hour
Other Positions: Assistant General Manager, Shift Manager
Contact Name: Ghalib Rawji
Sapperton District Taphouse takes pride in delivering fresh, local, high quality, gastropub cuisine and craft beverages to our guests. We work tirelessly with local breweries and wineries to bring our guests the best craft beers and wines from across British Columbia, and are dedicated to promoting and supporting the concept of 'Craft' in all facets of our establishment, from tap to kitchen.