Posted 28 days ago
The Line Cook produces all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
Shark Club - Sports | Bar | Grill is a family-owned chain of twelve sports-focused restaurants throughout Canada and the UK. As a brand rooted in hospitality and sport, the Shark Club embraces the spirit of the game in everything that we do. We are poised for rapid expansion with a focus on an elevated sports bar experience and quality menu. We aim to provide a comfortable, approachable atmosphere where fans unite and memories are made. We have big plans - with expansion into Eastern Canada and the US on the horizon. Opportunity awaits!
Include but are not limited to:
● Ability to maintain quality and speed of output
● Desire and ability to work as part of a team
● Knowledge of company food specifications and platings
● Adherence to cost control guidelines
● Food handling
● Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work independently
● Organizational skills
● Adherence to company specifications
● Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
● Works well under pressure
● High tolerance for repetition
Date Available: April 14th, 2018
Compensation: up to $18/hr
Other Positions: Chef, Prep Cooks
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Dragan Mergelmeier
Contact Position: General Manager
Conveniently located near the Canada Line SkyTrain and YVR Vancouver International Airport, the Richmond Shark Club Sports Bar & Pub welcomes regulars from all over the world.
With 33 HDTVs and a jumbo-sized projection screen, this is your sports headquarters. From BC Lions games, to Brazilian dance fighting, you name it, we’ll play it—and loud! It’s the Sports Bar Way.