Posted 29 days ago
Shark Club is looking for experienced line cooks to join our winning team!
Playing on this team is intense, but rewarding. You bring your best each day, to the team, to the guest, to yourself. It's the 9th inning and we need a home run to win. Can you step up and hit it out of the park?
Our food offering is a masterful blend of Asian, Italian and Mid-west Canadian influences (and, of course, traditional favourites like burgers and wings), plus cool cocktails, premium liquors & a major league selection of beers.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High volume culinary production skills with an ability to execute proficiently.
- Strong team leadership in a highly engaged kitchen.
- Knowledge of company food specifications, plating & QSC standards.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines, cleanliness & food handling standards.
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
Please send us your resume by replying to the post. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Date Available: June 28th, 2019
Compensation: Up to $20/hr
Other Positions: Line Cook, Prep Cooks
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Tyson Phillips
Contact Position: Senior Chef