Posted 13 days ago
We are looking for skilled, competent prep cooks and swing cooks to join our team. Busy seawall restaurant with good tips, food and with the position available good work/life balance;
- $100 cash if you stay for 3 months
- Discounts on food while working
-Discounts at all Tap&Barrel Brands when you're not working
- Brewery Tours
- In house competitions and prizes
- The opportunity to help with menu development and ability to be creative
- Flexible Schedules
- Great summer location close to English Bay beaches
- Fun team!
Whether you're looking for somewhere fun and cool to work or looking to learn and make a career we have positions available for all skill levels!
Date Available: June 16th, 2019
Compensation: $16-20/hour +tips (depending on experience)
Other Positions: Sous Chef
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Nicole Gunn
Contact Position: General Manager
TAPshack is part of the Tap & Barrel family and is a smaller footprint concept with all the same values and philosophies. If working outdoors on a sun-drenched patio sounds like your ideal summer, look no further. Our location boasts a waterfront patio directly on the False Creek Seawall (north side).
PERKS OF WORKING AT TAPshack
• Companywide Food Discount - includes Tap & Barrel, BREWHALL, and Bridges
• Comfortable Dress Code - wear sneakers, jeans, and tees!
• Training + Education
• Fun Work + Team Environment
• Growth Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and hardworking individuals with a strong appreciation for guest service. An ideal team member is passionate about local food and beverages, but ultimately, passionate about people. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our tribe!