Posted 11 days ago
We are looking for exerienced, proffesional leaders to join our team and push our BOH team towards more success over our busy summer months and in the future.
- Fun team
- Company wide discount for you and your family and friends
- Corporate Discounts with Seabus, Steve Nash fitness clubs, Harbour Air flight centre and more
- Eligibility for Group Benefits
- Lots of room for growth in a quickly expanding company
- Training and Development focused
- Influence on Menus and Menu Development
- Free meals while on shift
- Free drink once you're done for the day
- Team Baseball games, brewery tours etc
- Ability to lead a team; hold people accountable and still have a focus on fun with a proven track record of the above
- Flexible hours
- Minimum of 2 years Line Cook experience in a busy, high volume restaurant
- Comfortable with ordering and creating pars
- Able to do simple daily inventory
- Must have a guest first mentality
If you feel that you're a good fit and would like to learn more about the position and how you would fit in with our team then we would love to hear from you!
Date Available: June 17th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive +tips +meals + benefits
Other Positions: Manager
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Nicole Gunn
Contact Position: General Manager
TAPshack is part of the Tap & Barrel family and is a smaller footprint concept with all the same values and philosophies. If working outdoors on a sun-drenched patio sounds like your ideal summer, look no further. Our location boasts a waterfront patio directly on the False Creek Seawall (north side).
PERKS OF WORKING AT TAPshack
• Companywide Food Discount - includes Tap & Barrel, BREWHALL, and Bridges
• Comfortable Dress Code - wear sneakers, jeans, and tees!
• Training + Education
• Fun Work + Team Environment
• Growth Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and hardworking individuals with a strong appreciation for guest service. An ideal team member is passionate about local food and beverages, but ultimately, passionate about people. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our tribe!