Posted 14 days ago
About the Position:
The position's hours of work will vary depending upon operational needs and may include evenings and weekends. The duties will include the following:
• Ensure there is enough prep (garnishes, proteins, meat, etc.) available to supply the peak hours of the service
• Cut grilled chicken, make pre-made sandwiches and salads for the cooler, chop vegetables for back-up, slice and portion food, and more
• Prepare and cook Members orders according to the Club's standard of quality and any specifications
Join the Club:
• We offer competitive hourly pay based on experience
• Work with a diversified team of individuals who are fun, welcoming, and passionate about customer service
• Opportunities to grow and move within the company
• Be part of Canada’s leading private family Club!
We thank all applicants for their interest in The Club; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please. Visit our website at www.arbutusclub.com for more information.
Date Available: July 8th, 2019
Other Positions: Line Cook
Contact Name: Manjit Virk
The Arbutus Club has been one of Vancouver’s landmark since 1964. Today, we are a modern recreation complex with first class food and beverage services. Our vast range of facilities and programs, coupled with unparalleled service, have earned us a reputation as one of Canada’s finest premier Private Clubs. Our motto is ‘Putting Families First’ and we value a happy and safe work environment.