Posted 25 days ago
Butcher & Bullock is looking to fill a Manager role with an individual who is passionate about working in a fast-paced social atmosphere and embodies authentic publican traits. Consideration given to applicants with a strong sense of culture, community and genuine compassion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Established background in the hospitality industry
- Ability to lead, motivate and provide direction to staff
- Product focused: food, beverage, sports, music, entertainment
- Entreprenuerial mindset with revenue growth as a priority
- Service oriented, strong attention to detail
- Ability to hire and develop great people
- Prior experience in a supervisor or management role
- Understanding of key financial metrics: labour, promo, cost of goods sold
Date Available: May 24th, 2019
Requirements: Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Bret Hames
A pub in the time-honoured style, The Butcher & Bullock has been a popular hangout for the downtown business set for 20+ years. Dark brown wainscoting and aged black & white photos complement the room’s traditional furnishings and various conversation pieces. On weekdays, The Butcher & Bullock regulars crowd the comfortable room to loosen their ties, enjoy modern pub food, take in a game and just relax. The games area features a pool table, video games and a jukebox fully loaded with both new and classic tunes. The Butcher & Bullock also features 28 types of craft and domestic draught beer, custom cocktails and an extensive wine list.