Posted 18 days ago
The legendary Cambie Bar is looking for a Full-Time Dishwasher !!
We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being part of our amazing happy team :)
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to apply to work with us:
- Free staff meals
- We are the busiest Tuesday night in town ........ wooooohhhhh. Not to mention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Not to mention you get to tell all of your friends that you work at one of Vancouver's oldest and most iconic bars, The Cambie Bar.
- Perks such as staff parties, game tickets, group outings.
- Staff discount when you are not working but still miss to hangout with us.
- You get to learn a language or two being apart of the most dynamic divers team in Vancouver. We have Irish, Aussies, Kiwis, Spanish, Swedish, Brazilians, locals, Russians, Mexicans and moreee working with us.
- Tips ... tips and tipsssss
- Uniform provided
We know this sounds too good to be true BUT its TRUE!! :D
- No experience necessary, we will provide training!
- This role will allow for shifts in the kitchen where you are taught how to multi-task between dish-washing and kitchen prepping as well as putting away orders.
- Different tasks will be assigned to you to ensure continued growth and development.
Only candidates with VALID work permit will be contacted!!
Thanks again, and happy hunting!
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume by replying to this Ad with the mention of the position you are applying for.
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
Date Available: January 4th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR
The Cambie is Vancouver’s oldest bar. The Cambie’s building was re-built soon after Vancouver was burnt to the ground in 1886.
The establishment has held a special Class A Liquor license since 1897, which grandfathered extra benefits over to its current liquor license.
2017 marks The Cambie’s 120th anniversary of serving Vancouverites and tourists alike!