Posted 18 days ago
The legendary Cambie Bar is looking for Full-Time Line Cook !!
We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being part of our amazing happy team :)
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to apply to work with us:
- Free staff meals
- We are the busiest Tuesday night in town ........ wooooohhhhh. Not to mention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Not to mention you get to tell all of your friends that you work at one of Vancouver's oldest and most iconic bars, The Cambie Bar.
- Perks such as staff parties, game tickets, group outings.
- Staff discount when you are not working but still miss to hangout with us.
- You get to learn a language or two being apart of the most dynamic divers team in Vancouver. We have Irish, Aussies, Kiwis, Spanish, Swedish, Brazilians, locals, Russians, Mexicans and moreee working with us.
- Tips ... tips and tipsssss
- Uniform provided
We know this sounds too good to be true BUT its TRUE!! :D
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow sous chef's instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Min. 1 year experience with proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- Food Safe
Thanks again, and happy hunting!
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume by replying to this Ad.
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
Date Available: January 4th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR
The Cambie is Vancouver’s oldest bar. The Cambie’s building was re-built soon after Vancouver was burnt to the ground in 1886.
The establishment has held a special Class A Liquor license since 1897, which grandfathered extra benefits over to its current liquor license.
2017 marks The Cambie’s 120th anniversary of serving Vancouverites and tourists alike!