Posted 14 days ago
The legendary Cambie Bar is looking for a part-time cook!! We are looking for a candidate that will be available on morning weekdays and weekend.
We are a fun bar to work at and you will for sure enjoy being part of our amazing happy team :)
Check out our social media sites to learn more about us:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow sous chef's instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Min. 1 year experience with proven cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- Food Safe
Date Available: March 11th, 2019
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: HR
The Cambie is Vancouver’s oldest bar. The Cambie’s building was re-built soon after Vancouver was burnt to the ground in 1886.
The establishment has held a special Class A Liquor license since 1897, which grandfathered extra benefits over to its current liquor license.
2017 marks The Cambie’s 120th anniversary of serving Vancouverites and tourists alike!