Posted 15 days ago
This is a fun and flexible part time job for someone who's looking to work a few extra hours on the side. Our bars are lively with many events taking place on Tuesday, Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat nights plus holiday events such as Halloween, St. Patricks etc. Hours are usually from 10pm - 12am with some exceptions.
- Report to MOD each shift on arrival and end of the shift.
- Working in different locations and in different circumstances, event photography and product photography.
- Communicating with guests, putting them at ease, encouraging them to be part of the photograph
- Compiling finished products
- Minimum of 35 photos to be delivered by noon on the following day
- Size: min 2000px wide, max 4000px wide
- When the venue is slow please use that time to take interesting photos of the venue, the products or go to a partner venue and shoot there.
- Technical photography skills
- Patience and concentration
- Attention to detail
- Strong networking skills
- Team working skills
- Outgoing and sociable
$14/ hour + bar tab TBD, 15 hours/ month = $210/ month minimum
Please send a link to your artwork or attach some images to your EightSix Profile.
Date Available: March 10th, 2019
Compensation: $14/ hour + bar tab TBD
Contact Name: HR Manager
The Cambie Malone’s Group was founded in 1988 in Vancouver, BC.
With 6 locations in Downtown Vancouver and 5 locations on Vancouver Island and over 200 staff, The Cambie Malone’s Group continues to provide its customers with the best value, customer service and product. We strive to provide an exciting experience at all of our locations through consistent great service and teamwork.
We believe we are industry leaders and innovators throughout all of our locations, which is contributed to hiring talented individuals whom we allow to expand along with the company’s growth.