Posted 6 days ago
Successful applicants should possess approximately 7 to 10 years of hospitality experience with 3 to 5 of those years in a previous management role, references required.
All candidates should be hands on and hard working, willing to be part of and the leader of a strong cohesive team.
• exceptional leadership skills
• commitment to exceeding guest expectations
• excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to set priorities for self and others
• ability to develop and motivate staff to achieve challenging goals
• Food Safe certification
• the candidate should be available for a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Good working knowledge of computers, including Excel and Word and extensive experience with Micros is also required as well as related forms of electronic debit and credit terminals
• Must be able to multi-task and work in all areas of the restaurant as might be required
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to set priorities for self and others
• Ability to develop and motivate staff to achieve challenging goals
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• control and evaluate the operations of the kitchen
• implement operational procedures
• recruit, train, monitor, manage and evaluate staff
• set staff work schedules
• control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• establish and follow high levels of food quality, customer service and cleanliness
• ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• support the Chef and Owners in any way required to achieve the best results for the guest and the restaurant.
The Flying Pig offer a competitive wage, bonus structure, benefit packages and opportunity for growth in our company. We are open to assisting with re-location costs for the right candidates.
Date Available: June 10th, 2019
Compensation: Competitive wage, bonus structure, benefit packages are available
Contact Name: Erik Heck
Contact Position: Proprietor
The Flying Pig Group of Restaurants is a collection of culinary experiences that deliver authentic food made by genuine people. Based on the West Coast of Canada, our restaurants draw inspiration from the diversity of fresh ingredients readily available here, and the tradition of unforgettable but humble family feasts. In short, we create experiences that feel like home – come eat with us!
Our mission is to always deliver fresh, high-quality farm/sea-to-table product at a great value in and in a warm setting.
We are familiar, comfortable and consistent.