Posted 10 days ago
The Pint Public House Toronto is a highly energetic sports bar/party pub. We believe in showing our guests genuine Canadian hospitality in a highly professional team work environment.
Our company believes in equality, respect, team work and hospitality. We are not only here to serve our guests, we are here to make lives better!
Hosts are an integral part of the team and are the face of the business. We are looking for hands on individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for their guests and for their fellow team mates. Some of the key duties under this role include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting in friendly manner with all guests as they enter and exit the building
- A working knowledge of our reservation system
- Confirming and planning all reservations in the venue
- Coordinating with the management team about any reservation requests/conflicts
- Supporting the service staff when able
Apply online or come and see us in person, we are located at 277 Front Street West, Toronto.
Date Available: February 27th, 2019
Compensation: $14/hr +gratuities. 50% off your meals while on shift and 30% off food and drinks off shift.
Other Positions: Food Runner / Expeditor
Requirements: Smart Serve, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Melissa McLennan
Contact Position: FOH Manager
Your headquarters for food, sports, drinks, and late night party fun! with 40-Way Wings, a large selection of draught beers, Walls of HDTV’s playing your favourite sports - The Pint Public House