Posted 26 days ago
CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Position: Server Assistant
Reports to: Manager/Assistant Manager/, Hospitality
Server Assistants work alongside Servers to ensure an exceptional premium experience for our dining guests by clearing tables, maintaining immaculate eating and serving areas and assisting with the guest experience questions. Bussing experience would be an asset.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of food and beverage choices and proactively and confidently communicate options to fans
• Demonstrate excellent on-the-spot problem solving skills, including the ability to independently handle service recovery situations to a fan’s satisfaction
• Consistently provide exceptional and knowledgeable service that will impress and thrill fans and provide an iconic experience at every touch point
• Show continuous pride in work area and the facility as a whole by maintaining a premium level cleanliness
• Proactively engage with fans in an effort to create a friendly and personal connection
• Contribute to building a high performance team by actively partnering with all staff of Rogers Arena.
TO FIT IN WITH OUR TEAM YOU MUST:
• Be passionately committed to a high level of quality service
• Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
• Maintain a calm, friendly and professional demeanour
• Be a solutions provider, committed to continuous improvement ideas and initiatives
• Work collaboratively as a key member of a larger team across the organization, and continuously interact in a positive and professional manner
• Have exceptional and engaging interpersonal skills
• Display a neat, tidy and professional presentation to meet a high level of appearance and service standards.
Canucks Sports & Entertainment will be holding open job fairs for on-going event based positions to support Vancouver Canucks hockey and concert events held at Rogers Arena. Training for these roles will begin late August for shifts starting in September.
If you are a Non-Canadian resident, you must hold a valid work permit that expires no earlier than April 2017
Date Available: August 31st, 2019
Compensation: Above Industry Standard
Requirements: , Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Dave Whitworth
The Sports Bar LIVE! at Rogers Arena is a first-of-its kind, live sports and dining experience that puts you right in the game. It features:
- 14, 000 square feet of sports in the heart of Downtown Vancouver’s Sports District
- Three massive floor-to-ceiling displays
- 100+ HD displays
- Full surround sound that puts you in the action
- Wall to wall LED stats trackers
- Fresh, local take on classic sports menu items
- Vancouver’s longest bar
- The best bar service and talent in the industry
We are searching for the most talented staff in the industry with a passion for:
- High touch service
- Superior execution
- Fan experience
- Treating every fan like their favourite fan
- Delivering consistently exceptional service
We look forward to meeting you - apply online today!