Posted 9 days ago
• Preparing and arranging food according to standards set by Executive Chef
• Ensuring the quality and standard of food
• Ensuring fridges, freezers and work area are left in a tidy and organized manner.
• Closing Kitchen
• Ensuring food is properly stored and wrapped
• Rotating stock
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift 25 kg
• Ability to work standing for 8-hour shifts, and overtime as required
Date Available: June 9th, 2019
Compensation: $15/hr-$17/hr based on exp. plus generous tip pool
Contact Name: Troy Stewartt
Contact Position: Chef
The Taphouse is a modern tavern. Our menu and craft beer selection make it the perfect place for lunch and a quick pint. Or settle in with some friends and watch the big game, then stick around for great live music and dancing.
With 48 flat screen tv's and a gigantic 14' main screen, this is the best place to come and experience a Canucks or Seahawks game!
Happy hour from 2-6!
Try us for lunch or dinner, if it's between bread, a salad or one of our mains, our culinary team has devoted themselves to getting you a fresh, delicious meal that you'll return for time and time again!