THE TRUMP CHAMPAGNE LOUNGE
Modern and exquisitely designed, The Trump Champagne Lounge is a stylish high-end Champagne Lounge and bar in downtown Vancouver. Located on the Upper Level, it offers a lively atmosphere in which you are able to enjoy ornate cocktails, a unique and rare sipping list and a sophisticated wine list while listening to eclectic rhythms and dynamic vocals, with global electronic beats. The Trump Champagne Lounge is one of Vancouver’s top Champagne and high-end cocktail lounges in this vibrant city.
The primary responsibility of the Bartender, Champagne Lounge by Trump is to create exquisite guest experiences and graciously sell and serve food & beverage in a courteous and expedient manner in accordance with the standards of Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver. Prepares alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage orders for guests and associates. Helps creates unique Trump cocktails and correctly prepares all standardized drinks using proper portions and ingredients. Maintain cash and observes all sanitation requirements. Maintain a clean, meticulous bar. Mixologist background is a must.
• Interacts with all guests and customers in a professional, polished and hospitable manner.
• Coordinates any guests’ needs, special requests, and inquiries to ensure an unparalleled guest experience and plays a vital role in assisting the team with guest recognition, as well as the daily operations of the Champagne Lounge and the rest of the hotel Team
• Ability to read the guests, making the guests comfortable, while remaining a true professional.
• Serves as the “key point of contact” for lounge guests requiring service or assistance.
• Responsible for side duties and preparing mise en place for service each day.
• Accurately account for all sales, discounts and promotions in the POS system and are responsible for proper cash handling.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of their station and the guest area.
• Maintains solid knowledge of international beverages and culinary menu.
• Maintain standards of guest service as established by Trump International Hotel Vancouver.
• Interact positively with guests and take action to resolve problems to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
• Ensure guest satisfaction scores are consistently maintained and exceeded where possible
• Collect and provide comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services any other information of interest.
• Ensure all information provided to our guests and to team members is current and accurate.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Be aware and prepare for all in-house group meetings and VIP arrivals.
• Create special conversations with guests, which identify personal preferences in order to record in guest's profile history and share with Attaché team.
• Complete shift checklist duties and pass on important information.
• Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Food & Beverage division where needed.
• Must have the ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
• Abide by the policies and procedures as set out in the Associate Handbook and any other applicable policies.
• Must work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management.
• Attend all departmental meetings, training and scheduled shifts, including shift work and weekend work in accordance with the schedules with no restrictions.
• Self-motivated, decisive, responsible and driven to achieve goals.
• Be extremely well groomed and have a positive can-do attitude each and every day
• Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to think independently, possess good judgment, proven problem-solving skills and effective decision-making skills.
• Must be organized with a high attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking skills and able to stand for an entire shift.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must have a passion for delivering outstanding luxury service
• College education in Hospitality preferred or equivalent experience.
• Fluent in English. Proficiency of a secondary language would be an added advantage.
• Minimum 2 years relevant serving experience in a luxury or comparable environment.
• Must have good knowledge of the local area and the ability to provide valid and relevant directions, recommendations and resources to enable successful fulfillment of guest requests.
• Proficient in Micros food & beverage point of sales system.
• Strong food, wine and beverage product knowledge as well as refined service skills.
• 19 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the British Columbia.
• Requires regular, reliable attendance.
• Must have an active Serving It Right License to comply with provincial alcohol service requirements.
Date Available: December 29th, 2017
Compensation: Full Time Position with MSP, Extended Health Benefits, Group RRSP, Uniform, Dry Cleaning, Duty Meal
Other Positions: Bartender
Requirements: POS - MICROS, Serving It Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: K. LoCicero
Contact Position: Human Resources
LUXURY HOSPITALITY JOBS
PASSION. DRIVE. ENTHUSIASM.
If these three words are what get you up in the morning, and what keep you at the top of your game every day, Trump Hotels™ wants you on our team. We’ll expect your best and will give you ours, providing all the tools you need to grow and flourish.
Launched in 2007, Trump Hotels™ is the next generation of luxury hospitality – one that is raising the bar in the top-tier travel experience. Our prestigious portfolio spans sought-after city and resort destinations from New York City to Waikiki, from Panama to Vancouver:
Trump International Hotel™ Las Vegas: Tower of golden glass situated high above The Las Vegas Strip
Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York: 5 star New York City hotel overlooking Central Park
Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago: Showcase of bold style and design in downtown Chicago
Trump® International Hotel & Tower Panama: Luxury Panama hotel rising 70 stories above Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula
Trump International Hotel Waikiki: Premiere Honolulu hotel steps from Waikiki’s famous white sand beaches
Trump National Doral Miami: Miami's iconic resort offering world-class golf and more
Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.: Bringing a new level of luxury to Pennsylvania Avenue
Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver: A 69-story, twisting tower boasts Vancouver's most fascinating skyline overlooking British Columbia's west coast seaport
As we continue to grow, our success relies on hiring -- and keeping -- hospitality talent that is the best of the best. Associates who launch their careers with Trump Hotels™ enjoy a challenging but nurturing work environment and unequalled opportunities for growth – a winning combination that has resulted in an exceptional employee retention rate throughout our brand.
We invite you to explore more about Trump Hotels™, our career opportunities, and your future with us!