Posted 19 days ago
Prepares, cooks and presents food to order, adhering to company food preparation, food handling and timing standards.
• Prepares cooks and presents food to order, following established company standards.
• Completes assigned “prep work” as needed.
• Stores and rotates stock.
• Cleans, sanitizes and organizes work area.
• Assists service assistants periodically.
• Adheres to all safe food handling principles.
• Customer orders are prepared following company specifications, food handling and timing standards.
• Must be 16 years old or older.
• Ability to move up to 50 lbs.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
• Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared and presented to company requirements.
• Must have basic math skills, including understanding of units of measure.
• Must meet local health department regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
Date Available: May 22nd, 2019
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
Other Positions: Dishwasher, Prep Cooks
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Angel Chan
If you’re outgoing, hardworking, and fun-loving we want to talk to you. We’re always on the lookout for motivated team-players that are willing to go above and beyond for guests. If you’ve got the desire to soar and are ready to work hard, apply today!