Posted 11 days ago
Prepares, cooks and presents food to order, adhering to company food preparation, food handling and timing standards.
• Prepares, cooks and presents food to order, following established company standards.
• Completes assigned “prep work” as needed.
• Stores and rotates stock.
• Cleans sanitizes and organizes work area.
• Adheres to all safe food handling principles.
• Customer orders are prepared following company specifications, food handling and timing standards.
• Ability to move up to 50 lbs.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
• Must be able to observe and ensure the product is prepared and presented to company standards.
• Must have basic math skills, including an understanding of units of measure.
• Must meet local health department regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
Date Available: April 30th, 2019
Compensation: Dependant on Experience
Requirements: Food Safe Level 1
Contact Name: Jordan Mehr
Contact Position: Kitchen Manager
Fast-paced, dynamic restaurant centrally located in a growing community that caters to families, shoppers and students alike; located on major transit and driving routes.