Posted 12 days ago
We are currently seeking a General Manager for Zaatar W Zeit Canada’s first location in Vancouver, British Columbia! This position will be responsible for the overall day to day operations of Zaatar W Zeit and directing the management team and hourly team members in their roles, while also maintaining Zaatar W Zeit’s standards of operations, service standards, and the overall profitability of the business.
The ideal candidate must have senior level management experience in a restaurant or quick-service/franchise environment, and the ability to deliver a high-level guest experience. They must also have a full understanding of restaurant operations. We are looking for a positive and up-beat personality and a guest-first mentality. This candidate must be detail-orientated, with the ability to develop a team and lead by example.
Responsibilities Included but Not Limited To:
• Ensuring that service quality is up to Zaatar W Zeit Canada’s standards
• Ensuring Food and Beverage Quality is up to Zaatar W Zeit Canada’s standards
• Atmosphere Management in the restaurant
• Human Resources, including Hiring and Onboarding team members
• Managing Profitability and Cost Control
• Inventory Management
• Minimum 3 Years of Management Experience in a Restaurant or Quick-Service/Franchise Environment
• Ability to deliver a high-level guest experience with a guest-first mentality
• Experience with Inventory Counting and Reporting Procedures
• An honest passion for high quality food and beverage
• The ability to lead a team by example and develop a strong team
• Excellent communication skills and detail orientated
• Experience with Optimum Control considered an asset
• Experience with NCR/Aloha Point of Sales systems considered an asset
• Valid Passport with no Travel Restrictions*
*The selected candidate will be expected to complete one month of training at Zaatar W Zeit’s head office in Beirut, Lebanon, for one month post-onboarding. The Candidate will be trained on Zaatar W Zeit’s policies and procedures, see the operations in Lebanon, and learn about the products and service standards.
If you are interested in joining and managing a dynamic and exciting team, please apply with your cover letter and resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Date Available: January 1st, 2019
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits.
Contact Name: Jennie
Contact Position: Project Coordinator